Re: barré fret diagram guitar

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: barré fret diagram guitar
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:02:25 +0200

Hi Peter,

thanks for showing the solution. Indeed, my mistake I should have written bm/F#.

I'm a little confused now. I'm so much used to the system used with '\addChordShape' and '\StorePredefinedDiagram'  in the predefined fretboard diagrams, that I didn't recognise your code.
I just found the way you do it in the notation reference, thanks to your hint. I'll dig into it. I kept searching in the predefined diagrams and missed chapter 2.4.1 in the reference using markup.

It is amazing, I've written so much in lilypond for myself and I keep finding new things and other ways to write it down. It's a good thing of course, but sometimes a bit confusing and a lot of searching.. lol.

Again, thanks for the help.

Greets,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/