Re: adjusting horizontal spacing - a function dedicated to Graham

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Re: adjusting horizontal spacing - a function dedicated to Graham
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:06:37 +0100

Thanks Janek

I agree with your findings today so the finger points at my use of Frescobaldi.

Windows Vista Home Premium  Frescobaldi 2.0.10 and Lilypond 2.17.26.

This is not easy to replicate but could be related to a combination of

(a) forgetting to save all when editing more than one file.
(b) accidentally opening a second instance of Frecobaldi.

The lesson is to slow down and be more methodical in using Frescobaldi which is
an excellent program.

By the way how do you reply to the list from
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond all I see is a button to reply to
the poster
but no meand of replying to the list. I must be missing something!

regards
Peter Gentry