Re: programming error

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: programming error
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

MING TSANG wrote
> Sorry, I attached a .ly file with \include private files.  I remove those
> and the following can compile.

great - it's compiling mow!

but I wouldn't say this is minimal - the next step now is to reduce your
code to get near the offending code.

but - which of the 2 problems do you want to solve first?

I suggest to attack the lyrics problem:

for this you should comment *all* the verses and re-include them one by one
- this will quickly show in which verse the warning occurs! and it's even
easier if you get rid of all the other stuff which isn't directly involved:

instrumentName,  shortInstrumentName, midiInstrument, Dynamics etc.

also: do you need over 50 measures to show the problem?

hth
Eluze