Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Peter,

I am sorry for my late reply, I have been away for the past days.

About Frescobaldi, though I am very thankful for you to have implemented the
automatic beams for the grace notes, I have to say I am not very fond of the
idea of installing still two other files before (maybe) being able to
install the newest development version of Frescobaldi.

Do you think this option will be on the next stable release of Frescobaldi,
as an .EXE file? If so, I think I will wait for it.

In my opinion, the grace note issue was simply about making LilyPond as
convenient and as close to what I believe is the musical convention as
possible, but in the end I really don't want to go through all sorts of
troubles just to be able to maybe skip a [ and a ] for each grace note
group. My original comment here was more a recommendation to improve
something on LilyPond, and not exactly a big problem of mine.

Thanks again for all your help, take care,
Gilberto