Re: programming error

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: programming error
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Eluze:

Yes, it probably doesn't 5o+ measure to show the problem, but I don't know when and where the "programming error" suddenly appears. The compile run seems producing .pdf ok.

I will follow you suggestion and try identify when and where that error first appears.

Emanuel,
Ming

  1. Re:programming error (Eluze)

Message: 1