RE: \path command

From: Curt McDowell
Subject: RE: \path command
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:51:14 -0700

Martin, you're absolutely right, I should have included an attachment. Sorry
for the time wastage.

Ming, try this version. It's just an idea. You might need to tweak relative
positions and/or make the PostScript more elaborate to draw what you want.

Cheers,
Curt

\version "2.13.51"

\header {
        title = "Mary Had a Little Lamb"
        subtitle = \markup {
          "whose fish"
          \hspace #2
          \note #"8" #1
          \postscript #"0.5 setlinewidth 5 -1 moveto -15 8 -10 -7 -0.5 3
rcurveto stroke"
          \hspace #5
          "was white as snow"

rh = \relative c' {