"Unknwown internal option" warning

From: Urs Liska
Subject: "Unknwown internal option" warning
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:08:03 +0200

When I add a custom option on the command line with -dcustom-option and test for it in the input file using

#(if (defined? 'custom-option))

My file compiles well and respects the option, but I get a warning about "No such internal option: custom-option" (maybe it's differently worded, I'm translating).

Is there a way to suppress this warning? As said in the other thread this will be some 'library' kind of code so I would prefer not to generate warnings.

TIA
Urs