filled path

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: filled path
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:45:05 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to ask you a simple question: how do I make a filled path in the example below? I can't find what is the correct syntax...

samplePath =
  #'((moveto 0 0)
     (lineto -1 1)
     (lineto 1 1)
     (lineto 1 -1)
     (curveto -5 -5 -5 5 -1 0)
     (closepath))
\markup {
  \path #0.25 #samplePath
}

Also, maybe it would be interesting to add a filled example to the documentation. Take a look on the case of the command \draw-circle. First, it is clearly written in the documentation how is the syntax: \draw-circle radius (number) thickness (number) filled (boolean). Then we have an example of each case:

\markup {
  \draw-circle #2 #0.5 ##f
  \hspace #2
  \draw-circle #2 #0 ##t
}
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/ae/lily-56fe5c01.png

But in the case of a path it only says that "The property filled specifies whether or not the path is filled with color". There are no examples and after trying a lot of different combinations of commands, I just can't make it work!

Quite possible this question is trivial here, so I would be glad to hear about it :)

Regards,
Gilberto