Re: LilyJAZZ on 2.17

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ on 2.17
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:04:46 +0200

2013/9/29 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:

> 2013/9/29 Marc Hohl <address@hidden>
>>
>> Hi Federico,
>>
>> see my reworked file attached. It covers the dot spacing bug in
>> markups as well.
>>
>> It works for me under 2.17.27.
>

> Thanks Marc
>
> it compiles now but the output is weird: many braces and no notes.
> Can  you test the attached file?

Hi Federico,

testing the files from your initial mail I've got :

LilyJAZZ.ily:164:33: While evaluating arguments to grob::has-interface
in expression (grob::has-interface grob (quote key-cancellation-)
...):
LilyJAZZ.ily:164:33: Unbound variable: interface

Looking into LilyJAZZ.ily I noticed some strange line-breaking issues.
Worst and causing the problem, lines 164/165
I've found
         (let* ((alteration (if (grob::has-interface grob 'key-cancellation-
interface) 0 (cdr alt)))
on _two_ lines _and_  a space at line-end of 164 which separates
"'key-cancellation-" from "interface"

_If_ it's caused by convert-ly please file a bug-report!!

Putting 'key-cancellation-interface together again solves the problem for me.

Cheers,
  Harm