lilypond parsing not converting

From: David Bijok
Subject: lilypond parsing not converting
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 09:35:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
firstly sorry for my English ;-)

I installed lilypond on windows XP (c:/Program Files/LilyPond/....) and
Frescobaldi editor and I have this problem:
When I edit file and no save it, the parsing and generation of pdf goes
normaly.

Starting lilypond.exe 2.16.1 [testing.ly]...
Processing
`c:/docume~1/david/locals~1/temp/frescobaldi-dh2rq7/tmpdmg9qe/testing.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
warning: cannot find or create new `staff'
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `testing.ps'...
Converting to `./testing.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 1.8".

But when I save this file, the lilypond don't generate pdf.

Starting lilypond.exe 2.16.1 [testing.ly]...
Processing `I:/PortableApps/LilyPond/Data/testing.ly'
Parsing...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 1.0".

Is there somebody, who knows the solution of my problem?

Thanks. DaW