\inst LSR snippet and 2.17.xx

From: Giuseppe Silvi
Subject: \inst LSR snippet and 2.17.xx
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:37:51 +0200

Hi all,
after my 2.17 jump that code give me this

error: unexpected post-event

there is a way to adapt the code in this snippet to 2.17?

inst =
#(define-music-function (parser location string) (string?)
       (make-music
               'TextScriptEvent
               'direction UP
               'text (markup #:bold (#:box string))))

snippet link:

Thank You very Much.

ps. I am on closing my second fullscore with Lilypond, this is a small ensemble and electronics score.
There is someone interested to look up on it ad show me what I can improve?