Re: How to insert a trill without the "tr" symbol?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: How to insert a trill without the "tr" symbol?
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

Glad you got it working! And yes, because syntax can change over time, it's always important to include the version statement so we can get the full picture and offer correct feedback. Welcome to the LilyPond community, Ben
searchfgold6789 wrote
Thanks much, it is working now. I must remember to provide relevant info when asking for support...
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond