Re: LibreOffice, Latex Docs ?? Documenting Lilypond's *.pdf output

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: LibreOffice, Latex Docs ?? Documenting Lilypond's *.pdf output
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 07:44:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 5 Oct 2013, Kevin Tough wrote:

As a Lilypond newbie in what direction should I be looking to be able to
create documentation including Lilypond's pdf output. Inserting the
*.pdfs into Libre Office in Fedora seems to be a dead end, at least
directly.

Have you tried the OooLilypond plugin ? Written for OpenOffice, but still works fine with LibreOffice as far as I know.

--

MT