Re: Hairpin direction

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Hairpin direction
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 19:02:14 +0200

When I recently tried to color grobs with explicit 'direction Hairpin worked too. So somehow it should give a solution with that property. Maybe try again, differently?

HTH
Urs

Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi Gilberto,

\version "2.17.27"
\relative c'' {
a4_\p^\< b c b\f |
}

Please note that if you write only a4\p^\< on the first note, ALL dynamic
signs move above the staff, not only the hairpin. But if you explicitly
write that you want the dynamic text below and the hairpin above, as _\p^\<,
then everything apparently works well.

Thanks, but I'm trying to avoid manual formatting like that — I'm hoping there's a global setting, so that in other editions, I could [easily] have the Hairpin "where it belongs" (i.e., below the Staff).

Cheers,
Kieren.

lilypond-user mailing list