RE: What is this mark?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: RE: What is this mark?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 19:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chris,

Ah, I didn't know LilyPond had a snippet for a Hauptstimme, that's probably
your best bet! Good idea!

And you're very welcome for the YouTube tutorials. I'm glad you found them
helpful. I have about 10+ others that I'll be uploading shortly; they will
deal with more advanced topics like functions, formatting, and contemporary
notation.

Have a good weekend,
Ben

Chris Crossen wrote