Reverting strict-grace-spacing

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Reverting strict-grace-spacing
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:40:27 -0700 (PDT)

(2.16.2)

I have

\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing = ##t

set earlier in my score, but need to unset this for one specific bar. I've
tried both

"\revert Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing" and
"\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-grace-spacing = ##f"

but neither have any effect. Help on this gratefully received as it's the
last problem I've gpt with a score that's taken nearly 16 hours to put
together!