Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 15:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

2.16.2

I've added a title page to my score, the best way I could think of doing it
was to wrap the title page and score in separate \bookpart's . The structure
is like below:

\bookpart {
  paper {
      first-page-number = #0
     print-first-page-number = ##f
}
   \markup {blah blah blah title page stuff}
}

\bookpart {

  \paper {
    first-page-number = #1
    print-first-page-number = ##t
 }

\header {
  <blah blah blah>
}

 \score {
 c d e f
}

Structurally this works fine /except/ the score starts on page 2 when as you
can see I've tried to make it start on page 1. Have I got the syntax wrong?

Also the copyright stuff in the header isn't being displayed in the second
bookpart, can anyone think of a way to fix this?

Or alternatively if there's a more sensible way of adding a title page I'm
all ears!

Thanks,
Ed