Re: Problem with LilyJAZZ.ily

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Problem with LilyJAZZ.ily
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 09:33:30 +0200

Am 08.10.2013 06:23, schrieb Keith OHara:
Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 <at> gmail.com> writes:

2013/10/8 Steve Noland <steve <at> thenolands.us>:
Dear all,

On a Mac, when trying to compile the jazz-test-3.ly file, I get the
following error from Lilypond re: the LilyJAZZ.ily file:

Try replacing #(define (jazz-keysig grob) ...) with Keith's suggestion:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Pseudo-handwritten-font-tt142117.html#a147230

Steve, could you put a link to that fix near wherever you found LilyJAZZ.ily ?

The history is, I extended the key-signature print function last August, for
development version 2.17.1 and eventually stable 2.18.  Meanwhile Thorsten was
probably working on LilyJAZZ, and had to depend on some undocumented internals
of the old key-signature print function.  In March he posted the version that
works with stable LilyPond 2.16.

Probably Thorsten, or any of us, will update his .ily file for version 2.18 when
that comes out.

AFAIK Torsten has not answered any mail request since the beginning of
August. I hope that this is does not imply any serious incidents ...

But some more or less "official", easy to be found location with the
possibility to download (and update) code would be fine.

Would it be an option to include the file and the fonts similarly to the
articulate script?

Marc