Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 07:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

Please forgive me bumping this thread but I quite urgently need to find the
answer to this and despite my best attempts I can't figure it out.

To recap in brief: I have a title page which Lilypond is counting as the
'first' page of the score, so that means that the copyright info isn't being
printed on the first actual score page, can anyone give me a way to force
Lilypond to print the the copyright field on page 2?

Thanks in advance,
Ed