Move episema vertically

From: Ben Hillen
Subject: Move episema vertically
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Who can help me? I want to vertically move the episema above the beam,
preferably automatically coupled to the vertical and if possible also
horizontally to the horizontal beam position.

Here is my code:

\version "2.16.2"

\include "gregorian.ly"

 \new Voice \with { \consists "Episema_engraver"}  {
   \revert Score.SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing

    a'8 [b' a']
    a'8\episemInitium  [b' a'] \episemFinis
 }

Greetz,