Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 16:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you guys for your replies and advice.

SoundsfromSounds: I wish I could have got away with that but I didn't want
to add headache for the printer', as their quote was already so competitive
I'd have felt guilty for adding extra work at their end!

Eluze: I copied and pasted your code into Lilypond but didn't get any
copyright text on 2nd or 3rd pages...maybe this is a new thing with 2.17?
(I'm still on 2.16)

David: Yet again you have pinpointed an area of the manual that I've read
yet clearly not understood correctly; the (on-page) idea worked perfectly.

For anyone with a similar problem, the solution that worked for me was this:

oddFooterMarkup = \markup \on-the-fly #(on-page 1) { <copyright text> }