Testers needed who use Frescobaldi from Git

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Testers needed who use Frescobaldi from Git
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:34:01 +0200

Hi all,

I'm working on adding some Git functionality for Frescobaldi.
Initially this will control Frescobaldi's source repository itself (i.e. managing program versions), but the ultimate goal is to add functionality to manage LilyPond projects.

I've finished a first step, which doesn't provide very spectacular functionality but serves as a proof-of-concept.
Before proceeding I would like to have it tested by others in other contexts (OS, Git version, number of branches and remotes etc.) in order to catch any flaws as early as possible.

So anybody using Frescobaldi from its Git repository is kindly asked to test this pull request
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/pull/223
and report any issues or success, to me or the comments section on the pull request.

Best
Urs