Re: Overlap markup

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Overlap markup
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:19:44 -0700 (PDT)

I see you included

\fontsize #16 \override #'*(font-name . "Aniron")* "Ýkjur"

in your code, but I haven't downloaded that font on my machine. It's
probably on dafont.com somewhere...I'll see if I can track it down so I can
visualize what you're after a bit more clearly.

I'll try to come up with something, let me play around with it.

Ben

EdBeesley wrote
> Hi again everyone, I'm making a title page and I'd like one line of text
> to overlap another line (see attached png). However nothing I've tried
> (\raise or \translate) will force the text above the previous line. This
> is the code I'm using at the moment:
>
> \bookpart {
>   \markup
> {