Re: Overlap markup

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Overlap markup
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I managed to get it working with \combine and \lower. It's a bit
'hacky' though as you can see from the random spaces I had to put in:

\bookpart {
  \markup
{
        \fill-line
        {
                \column
                {
                        \raise #-8
                        \center-align
                        {
                                \fontsize #13 "Geir Rafnsson"
                                \hspace #1
                                \hspace #1
                                \combine
                                \fontsize #16 \override #'(font-name .
"Aniron") "Ýkjur"
                                \lower #6 \fontsize #7 "      (Extreme
Measures)"

Out of curiosity I'd love to hear if there are 'cleaner' ways of doing
it....