Re: Aligning output question

From: Kevin Tough
Subject: Re: Aligning output question
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 16:06:10 +0200

Hi Marc,

I just cleaned up my code as you suggested, thanks.

My input file puts out 2 pairs of staffs. One with whole notes and one
with half notes. Is it possible to vertically align both the start and
end length of the two pairs? This is just a piece of a larger file with
5 pairs of staffs. They all have different lengths and it just does not
look very professional.

As a newbie to Lilypond I just take the output and use GIMP to convert
it into an image format that Libre Office supports. I hope not to have
to create separate output for each staff pair (notes + tab) to achieve
the formatting I'd like.

Namaste,

Kevin