Re: no tableofcontents with lilypond-book

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: no tableofcontents with lilypond-book
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:51:39 +0200

Stefan Thomas <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear community,
> I don't get a table of contents with this latex-file, when I compile it
> with pdflatex and lilypond-book.

>> (cd "$TEMP_DIR" && \
>>  pdflatex "$1".tex && \
>>  mv "$1".pdf ..) && \
>> rm -rf "$TEMP_DIR"

You won't get a table of contents with _any_ LaTeX file when compiling
it only once.  Usually it requires two or three passes to get an
accurate table of contents, more if you don't have a separate page
numbering style for the table of contents (like roman numerals) and the
page numbers after the table of contents change depending on its length.

--
David Kastrup