Lilypond.org

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Lilypond.org
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:50:14 +0100

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing lilypond.org? If I try from a browser from any one of 3 machines here (Windows Vista, 7 and Ubuntu), browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE, I'm told the site can't be accessed. If I use either of 2 programs I wrote, they download the page OK. If I try http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ it's fine. If I try a proxy I wrote on the web, it's fine.

Mystified but seeking help.

--
Phil Holmes