RE: Ossia - Documentation Recommendation

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Ossia - Documentation Recommendation
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 05:57:00 -0700

Mr. Bailey,

Noted. Thank you.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Simon Bailey
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:15 AM
To: Mark Stephen Mrotek

hi,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden>
wrote:
> My recommendation was based on an attempt to utilize the snippet as
> presented. It did not do what I needed. I then added the \key command
> were I recommend and it did work. This seems to be a whole lot of
> kerfuflle over a simple, honest, recommendation.

i'm sorry if you understood my email to be a "whole lot of kerfuffle".
I simply took your original recommendation and expanded it to the next
section of the documentation, as it is no longer a trivial one-liner to get
key signatures printed in the ossia. and also because adding a key signature
will introduce funny floating key-signatures as the example is currently
written.

regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick
to anger.