Re: Colored note heads with black outline

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Colored note heads with black outline
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 10:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Onno Zweers wrote
> Would it be an idea to post the code in the snippets database?

Hi Onno,  Glad this is working for you.  I was thinking I would add it to
the snippet database (LSR).  I realized it needs to be improved so that it
will also handle \breve and \longa note durations correctly.  I'll include
some examples of using the "(x11-color 'orange)" style colors to help make
it more obvious that that's an option.

-Paul