Re: Frescobaldi and pdf

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi and pdf
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:09:57 +0200

Am 13.10.2013 20:40, schrieb Mario Moles:
In data dom 13 ott 2013 20:01:37, hai scritto:
Oh! Yes!
Thanks!
It's just Frescobaldi's new feature: enhanced preview mode.  See
http://lilypondblog.org/2013/10/preview-mode-preview/
You can customize it in Tools->Preview Options

Janek

I'm slightly surprised because I thought I'd ensured the options are initially deactivated so you'd have to switch them on deliberately ...

I had asked about the issue with the compiler warnings some time ago but unfortunately didn't get any feedback:

If I write #(ly:set-option 'debug-control-points)
I can later access that variable as if I had added 'ddebug-control-points on the command line.
But I get the warning you noticed.

So once again: Is there a chance to suppress this kind of warnings beyound addind the options to the known options in LilyPond's C++ code?

Best
Urs

oiram/bin/selom
Da ognuno secondo le proprie capacità ad ognuno secondo i propri bisogni.
MIB-kernellinux-tester
Linux[1]
MIB[2] Lilypond[3] Frescobaldi[4] Rosegarden[5]

--------
[1] https://www.kernel.org/
[2] http://mib.pianetalinux.org/blog/
[3] http://lilypond.org/