Re: Stand alone guitar chord/scale diagrams

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: Stand alone guitar chord/scale diagrams
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:41:35 +0200

kevin,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Kevin Tough <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the information and tips on "Stand alone guitar
> chord diagrams"! I will however be reverting to manually doing them in
> GIMP because that will give me the flexibility to do exactly what I
> want. I may also check out an Inkscape script but when it comes to music
> with chords, Lilypond will be great!

you mentioned that you want adequate resolution for printing. it might
be best to investigate inkscape rather than gimp for creating these
images -- inkscape is vector based and will scale far better than
raster images from gimp.

regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.