Re: Converting MIDI to .ly?

From: neoking
Subject: Re: Converting MIDI to .ly?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ben,

First of all thanks for your reaction! I already read the link you sended
and I had some difficulties with it. First of all, I use Windows 7 (which if
from what I understood I have to use the CMD function to open the program to
fill in the code to make lillypond convert midi to ly). Also, from the page
you send me, it still isnt clear to me what exactly the code should be to
get midi to ly (I dont really understand the code 'midi2ly [option]…
midi-file'). As you can see, Im really new to programming and stuff so if
you could help me further that would be amazing!

greets, Neoking