Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:42:23 +0200

Am 16.10.2013 17:39, schrieb Phil Burfitt:
Hi Janek,

In my current work flow, I have a .ly file of functions in a non lilypond directory, which I \include in all of my scores. Is there a way to define a path for include files in Frescobaldi, or do I have to give the full path in
the \include statement?

I included the path in the "Lilypond include path" in the Preferences
dialog, but Frescobaldi does not find it.

This should do what you want, so if it doesn't work, please file a bug report.

Will do.

Note that you should specify the path to the directory containing that
file, not to the file itself.

Yes I did...in fact the dialog will only allow you to choose a directory and not a filename.

Does it make any difference if you use Publication, Custom or Preview Mode?

Urs

Janek

Thanks,
Phil.