Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:42:28 +0200

On 2013-10-16 20:23, Urs Liska wrote:

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> schrieb:
On 2013-10-16 17:23, Janek WarchoĊ‚ wrote:
2013/10/16 Phil Burfitt <address@hidden>:

In my current work flow, I have a .ly file of functions in a non
lilypond
directory, which I \include in all of my scores. Is there a way to
define a
path for include files in Frescobaldi, or do I have to give the full
path in
the \include statement?

I included the path in the "Lilypond include path" in the
Preferences
dialog, but Frescobaldi does not find it.

If you add a subdirectory to \Guitars and Lute then it will find it!

e.g. c:\Guitars and Lute\Guitars

Don't know why but it works ...

// Anders

What about forward and backward slashes on Windows?

Frescobaldi uses forward slashes, but that have no difference in Windows.

One thing is that you can't create a directory that have spaces in its name from the dialog where you select include directories. Well the directory gets created but you get an error and it's not selected...
But this is is another "problem"

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.