Re: Lilypond command-line --include (was Frescobaldi 2.0.11)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond command-line --include (was Frescobaldi 2.0.11)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:40:13 +0200

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Hm, I don't if that matters, but I would place the include option
> _before_ the filename.
> Otherwise everything looks correct to me. Strange.

You can specify multiple include paths on the command line (and they
will accumulate) and multiple files (and they will be compiled in
sequence).

So what happens is just that first the file is compiled, then the search
path is extended and nothing is done any more with the extended search
path.

Quite logical.

--
David Kastrup