Re: New, more powerful version of \shape!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: New, more powerful version of \shape!
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:12:38 +0200

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Urs Liska <address@hidden> schrieb:
>>

>>David Kastrup <address@hidden> schrieb:

>>>Well, it should be.  It means that our slur shaping and quanting is
>>>apparently not doing its job.
>>>
>>>--
>>>David Kastrup
>>>

>>Janek, can you come up with a reliable way of determining the total
>>number of slurs, ties etc in the project?
>
> Maybe with assistance from Frescobaldi's parser?

Probably easier to do with assistance from LilyPond's parser.

#(define slur-count 0)

oldSlur = (

"(" =
#(define-event-function (parser location) ()
  (set! slur-count (1+ slur-count))
  oldSlur)

#(format #t "\nSlur count: ~S\n" slur-count)

Now that's just the number of input slurs.  If you want the number of
output slurs, you probably would make an engraver.

--
David Kastrup