Re: Is there any lilypond-book programer?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Is there any lilypond-book programer?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:38:30 +0200

Marcos Press <address@hidden> writes:

> I already try that with no luck at all.
> Even so, I try it again :)
>
> ###
> $ lilypond-book --pdf -o out test.lytex lilypond-book (GNU LilyPond) 2.17.28
> Reading test.lytex...
> File "/home/tdy/lilypond/usr/lib/python2.4/sre.py", line 227, in _compile
>     raise error, v # invalid expression
> sre_constants.error: bad character range
> ###
>
> So again, nothing...

Actually, it appears like Python throws an error while "file name
globbing".  So either the absolute path of your directory or some file
inside of it likely contains characters that Python is not happy with.
Move your file to C:\MYTEMP or whatever other simply named directory
with no previous content, and try again.

If that works, it should give you a good clue where things go wrong.

--
David Kastrup