Re: Is there any lilypond-book programer?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Is there any lilypond-book programer?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:19:04 +0200

Please keep the list copied.

Marcos Press <address@hidden> writes:

> Absolutly right!!!! Incredible :)!!!
>
> Move the file to $HOME/tmp/test.lytex
>
> And works perfectly!
>
> I have no idea of the world of python, so...
>
> Is it posible that having a deep subdirectory tree is not a good situation
> for python?
> Or it could be more the, length of the dir_names?

The error message more sounds like a problem with non-ASCII characters
either in the directory name, or of one filename inside of a directory
Python looks through for a match with whatever it may be looking for.

It would be good if you experimented until you can figure out a minimal
change that will cause the problem to appear or disappear (minimal
change being just the renaming/deletion of a single directory or file,
not a large move of everything).

Then we have a chance to see whether there is something we should or
could be doing to make Lilypond-book more resilient to the problem.

--
David Kastrup