Grace notes (yet again)

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Grace notes (yet again)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am once again facing some difficulties with grace notes. I would like to
know if there is any way to get knee-beamed grace notes. For instance, have
a look on the following code:

\version "2.17.28"
{
  g16 b c'4
  g16 b' c'4
  g16 b'' c'4
  g16 b''' c'4
}
{
 \grace {g16 b} c'4
 \grace {g16 b'} c'4
 \grace {g16 b''} c'4
 \grace {g16 b'''} c'4
}

Which outputs:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n152618/grace1.png>

So I would like the grace notes in the bottom staff to behave in the same
way as the regular 16th notes in the top staff. In the more complex score I
am engraving, I am trying to get this:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n152618/boulez.png>

But the best I can do so far is this:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n152618/grace2.png>

And on a parallel note, would it be possible to bring the Issue 1333 back to
life? It is the one that deals with the lack of a slash when using
\slashedGrace or \acciaccatura with more than one single note. I know I
already spoke about it in another post here, but that discussion veered to a
different direction. But if a patch for this issue is indeed abandon for
good, then I just will continue to manually add \draw-line to grace notes.
(that issue can be found here:
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1333 )

Thanks a lot, regards,
Gilberto