Re: Symmetrical ties in TieColumn

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: Symmetrical ties in TieColumn
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 01:22:10 +0200

Thank you, David, it works indeed! I know that this is not exactly what I asked for but it is a good starting point.

Now the question: is it possible for LilyPond to show control_point_values of ties?
 Let's say I have something like:

=====

\version "2.17.28"

{
c'1~ c'1
}

=====

and want LilyPond to show me all control points of that tie.

Is this viable?

Dnia 20-10-2013 o godz. 0:39 David Nalesnik napisaƂ(a):

Hi Karol,