Re: make-connected-path-stencil with variables and connected paths

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: make-connected-path-stencil with variables and connected paths
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 06:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

David Kastrup wrote
> Paul Morris <

> paul@

> > writes:
>
>> 2. Setting connect to #t gives this GUILE error (this seems like a bug):
>> Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting empty list): closepath
>
> Try making a report (including example) focusing just on that problem.
> Our bug squad is not a team of programmers that can second guess you and
> construct examples for issue reports themselves, and that can pick
> several half bugreports apart and make them into separate ones.

Ok, will do.  I was thinking that would be the next step, but thought I
would ask on the user list first to make sure this wasn't a user error on my
part before submitting to the bug list.  Point taken on using separate
messages for separate issues.

For the bug squad, is an example with actual visual output needed for things
like this?  Or just one that generates errors in the log, and is more
concise?

Thanks again!
-Paul