Re: crescendo hairpin with text

From: Aurélien Bello
Subject: Re: crescendo hairpin with text
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:08:43 +0200

thanks for the  quick answer.
I knew this snippet, but how to modify it in order to get the text at the right place??? It should be right-aligned with the right-edge of the crescendo and left-aligned with the left-edge of a diminuendo. And it should vertically centered...
If someone with scheme knowledge had an inspiration? I would be so grateful!

Aurélien Bello

m +49 (0) 176 60 84 55 15
f +49 (0) 30 95 61 69 76

Crellestraße 43