Re: LilyBin on iPad

From: m.tarenskeen
Subject: Re: LilyBin on iPad
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:27:08 +0200

On 23 oktober 2013 17:25:38 "m.tarenskeen" <address@hidden> wrote:
I have the same problem. It would be nice if LilyBin could be optimized for use with tablets. Personally I would like a screen that let's me toggle between scoreview and sourceview, instead of a split screen that tries to fit everything on one screen. On Nexus7 tablet my workflow looks like this:
- I use a texteditor on my tablet to prepare a lilypond score
- I save my work in my Dropbox/Apps/LilyBin folder
- I go to LilyBin and load my file from Dropbox for viewing
- I pray that I don't have to correct any errors ;-)

not an ideal situation ...

 ---
MT