Re: So, slashed beamed grace notes...

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: So, slashed beamed grace notes...
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:10:28 -0500

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Gilberto Agostinho <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

I slightly modified the constants in your function and the result now is
looking even better (in my opinion, the slashes tend to be in a better
position now). This is the modified code:

%%%%% A better slash snippet %%%

I worked on this a bit more, and I've come up with a snippet which allows for better placement and customization.

You call it with
\slash [angle] [stem-fraction] [protrusion]

(Explanation of these variables is in the comments of the attached file.)

Hope this proves useful!

--David