Re: make-connected-path-stencil with variables and connected paths

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: make-connected-path-stencil with variables and connected paths
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> many thanks for your snippet.
> It has a very useful description!

Hi Harm,
Glad you like it.

Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> Though, two suggestions:
> 1) I'd rename the note-head-stencil. 'diamond is already taken for a
> note-head-style
> 2) The stem-attachment while using this stencil doesn't fit, should be
> readjusted.

Good points!  I decided to change the shape so that adjusting the stem
attachment is not needed. That keeps things focused on how to use the
function.  Exit diamonds, and enter bowties:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=891

Maybe impractical as a note head shape, but at least it shows how to do
curves!

Cheers,
-Paul