lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX

From: Marcos Press
Subject: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:45:04 -0200

Hi all!

Every time I run lilypond-book I have the same first three lines:

####
Running `pdflatex' on file `/tmp/tmpk95zdA.tex' to detect default page settings.

lilypond-book: warning: Unable to auto-detect default settings:

lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX
####

Then, it ends up rendering the hole thing completly, nearly without problem except my ouns wich are allways there. :)

Is there any way to solve these auto-detection?
If not, how can I tell lilypond-book the textwidth of my tex file? And how can I know it?

Thanks!

Marcos