Re: crescendo hairpin with text

From: Aurélien Bello
Subject: Re: crescendo hairpin with text
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:45:54 +0200

dear Janek,

so, if you still have time, I will be happy to give you 5 euros for making this function work. All explanations and tips from other lilypond-users don’t give a satisfying graphical result. And I will really need it…
The cresc. text must be horizontally exactly in the middle of the hairpin, and right-aligned to its edge.

What about the money? PayPal?

best wishes,
Aurélien