Re: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 11:21:00 -0200

You hit one spot :)
I'm trying to put examples in multicolumn. Which I resolve in doing two thing.

Ono is to put the example in the three columns.
The other is to end the table, put the example centered and then start the table again.
A time ago I been trying the \multicolumn command but I couldn't remember why I couldn't use it :)

About my orginal question, Marc answer was the reason I keep getting that warning.