Re: Feedback for Frescobaldi's Preview Mode

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Feedback for Frescobaldi's Preview Mode
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:24:27 +0100

Am 27.10.2013 12:57, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
Hi,

2013/10/26 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
now the new Preview Modes in Frescobaldi have been available for a while I
would like to have some feedback. I know they aren't 'production quality'
yet and I want to improve them.

So please report any inconveniences, bugs or additional wishes.
I'd like to have point-and-click become part of the Preview Mode (as a
regular option like everything else), rather than being something
separate-but-still-connected.  I occasionally want to compile a score
w/o point-and-click but with displaying control points and it can be
inconvenient to do so.

Good idea, I'll do this.
But as point-and-click isn't primarily a 'debug-layout' feature but affect the basic workflow with Frescobaldi I'll rather add a checkbox that says: "Disable point and click".

One thing I would like to add myself is a checkbox to disable/enable the Preview Modes as a whole while keeping their settings. I find it inconvenient to manually have to deselect all boxes when I want to compile without any Preview Options but _with_ point-and-click.
Opinions?

Best
Urs

thanks for your work on this!