Re: On creating "title pages" and the like

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: On creating "title pages" and the like
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:23:48 +0100

Am 28.10.2013 05:22, schrieb Kevin Tough:
My lilypond install of 2.16.2 cannot parse the input file. It hangs at
fatal error:  failed files: "SnippetForBookWithTitleAndTOC"
(4 of 29): error: unknown escaped string: *\markuplines'
I am guessing now that a snippet then is a separate file that should be
located somewhere where Lilypond can find it.

No, that's not the issue.

Only respond to this mail if you have had a problem with the file. I
will dig into the documentation about snippets, should I need to get
this working.

The issue is that the LSR file is written for 2.14, and the syntax has changed in the meantime: \markuplines is now \markuplist.
That's what David is referring to with his advice to use convert-ly.

HTH
Urs

Cheers,
Kevin Tough